With over 4,500 works in the Permanent Collection, tours of the MacKenzie Vault are an unparalleled experience!
All tours are customized to your group's specific interests and led by an experienced Gallery Guide.
Vault Tours may be arranged by contacting: Jera.firstname.lastname@example.org.
This experience is available for up to 8 guests and includes a 45 minute tour of the MacKenzie Vault.
Member pricing: $350 ($45 per person). Regular pricing: $400 ($50 per person).
Vault Tour: wine & cheese reception
This two-hour experience is available for up to 8 guests and includes a one-hour tour of the MacKenzie Vault, followed by a wine & cheese reception for your enjoyment in the MacKenzie Members' Lounge.
Member Price: $550. Regular pricing: $600.
INSIDER DINNER SERIES: THE VAULT EDITION
The MacKenzie Art Gallery invites you to the MacKenzie Insider Dinner Series: The Vault Edition. Choose from two exclusive behind-the-scenes tours of the Vault — home to the MacKenzie’s Permanent Collection of over 4,500 works of art, including pieces by Edvard Munch, Agnes Martin, Frank Stella, Joyce Wieland, Wilf Perreault, Bob Boyer, Pablo Picasso, and Andy Warhol. Food and beverages by Crave Kitchen + Wine Bar. All Insider Dinner Series Vault tours are led by a MacKenzie curator.
COCKTAILS & CONVERSATION
Join us for a spirited tour of the Vault, followed by an evening of cocktails and hors d’oeuvres.
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to enjoy the company of your closest friends (or favorite clients) and enjoy private, after-hours access to the MacKenzie Art Gallery complete with:
• A tour of the MacKenzie Vault tailored to the interests of your group
• Cocktails and hors d’oeuvres prepared by Crave Kitchen + Wine Bar
• Live music and VIP parking
$2,500 FOR A GROUP OF TEN OR $250 PER GUEST
DINNER & THE VAULT
Enjoy an evening of fine company, gastronomical delights, and brilliant works of art accompanied by a special guest artist.
Private, after-hours access to the MacKenzie Art Gallery complete with:
• Sparkling Wine Reception
• A tour of the MacKenzie Vault led by a guest artist and tailored to the interests of your group
• Five course dinner with fine wine pairing prepared by Chef Jonathan Thauberger alongside a guest artist
and Anthony Kiendl, the MacKenzie Art Gallery’s Executive Director and CEO
• A one-year Contemporaries Membership ($150 value), offering a host of benefits,
including access to the North American Reciprocal Museum Association (NARM), which provides member
admission, shop discounts, and more at over 750 participating museums and galleries
• A copy of The Vaults: Art from the MacKenzie Art Gallery and the University of Regina Collections
• Live music and VIP parking
• A charitable tax receipt of $650 for each ticket
$10,000 FOR A TABLE OF TEN OR $1,000 PER PLATE
For more information and to make a reservation, please contact: Jera.email@example.com.
Image: Anthony Kiendl, MacKenzie Art Gallery Executive Director & CEO gives a tour of the MacKenzie Art Gallery Vault.